Today is the day. We are heading to the funeral home in awhile to pay our respects. My husband's brother has always been the strongest person I have ever known. He was born with Cerebral Palsy, lived his life in pain but yet never complained. He didn't let that stop him in his life. All throughout his cancer he also was such a strong and uncomplaining person. He wanted to be remembered as the jokester and let me tell you I'm thinking he is still at it. I won't go into details but nearly everyone in the family are experiencing odd happenings that have NO EXPLANATION! We are convinced he is getting a kick out of this. <smiling>
So I am sure you have heard that there are some new changes coming to the USPS Click n Ship to make things easier for us!
1. Everything is more streamlined, time is money you know.
2. I love that we can do the flat rate labels quicker when needed without putting in dimensions and weights ect. That was silly before in my estimation. Of course many of us mainly us Ebay for our labels but occasionally I sell things outside of Ebay and use Click N Ship.
3. Ship Again... okay this is really cool! Those of us that have items that are the same weight ect, like shoe cream for example. Now we can just find that file, and all the weights ect will be the same. We only need the new address. That WILL be handy.
4. Pay Now, Print Later. This will be handy for me. Say I need to pack up my items at home, but the printer is at the office. I can get everything done, go to the office and spit those babies out there. Oh yeah.
5. Save labels in PDF. Now this is the part that is very valuable. I know that Ebay has the new return process coming, but in the meantime you can do your labels from home and send the pdf to your customer easily. Perhaps you have something your adult child needs to send you, well provide them with the label easily so they won't have to pay for it themselves. I can think of lots of ways to use that.
6. Reprint labels. Finally for non Ebay uses, this makes sense. I'll be sending my personal items now through Click n Ship on a regular basis!
Speaking of shipping. I thought I would throw in some handy illustrations from the USPS postal site. If you are sending your International item by First Class International, this is your limits. You can not use First Class International if your item is larger than illustrated.
Priority International varies by country. So you should recheck these dimensions before shipping to countries that you haven't shipped to in the past. Their measurements might be different.
I was pretty excited over this sale this week because these items are used to teach adults how to live on their own for the first time. These individuals might have hurdles in their lives that have or has prevented them from functioning in the outside world. Yay! I'll be looking forward to finding more of these types of books. I sold all three for almost $30 in total. They did cost around 69 cents each at the Goodwill.
Sold these Sandy River Jeans for $24.99 this week. I paid $2.15 at the Goodwill of course and took about 2 months to sell.
I sold this Milano Bay shirt for $21.50 this week. I purchased this one for $2.15 on Goodwill's half price day. I've had this one a little longer, about 3 months. Still not a bad profit margin.
Last thing I'll show is these plus size drawstring pants that I found for 99 cents at Goodwill. I just sold these for $14.99 Hey! It is a sale! LOL